Belfast Street Art Walking Tour
This event has ended
April 2, 2023
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Duke of York
7-11 Commercial Ct, Belfast BT1 2NB
START: OUTSIDE THE DUKE OF YORK, START TIME: 12 NOON, (2HR), FINISHING AT BLACK BOX
- SAVE THE PAPER-Show your tickets on your phone- no need to print them!”
- WE START AT THE RED BENCHES ON COMMERCIAL COURT, near the Duke of York(not at the Black Box, we finish there)
- The tour is two hours
- Dress for the weather and walking. It’s not a massive hike but leave the platform boots at home.
- Kids and dogs are welcome (you’ll need tickets for your kids but not for your dogs)
- If you have time after the tour we have a voucher for a free Hennessy and Gingerin Bullitt that you can enjoy, so if you can make time for that afterwards.
- Our friends at the Black Box just run our Box Office, they don’t run the tour. So if you need any more information email email@example.com not the Black Box.