|Job Title||Project Support and Administration Co-ordinator|
|Hours||Full time 37.5 hours per week|
|Salary||£28,295 per annum|
|Pension||Contributory pension available|
|Annual Leave||25 days per annum plus 12 statutory days|
|Report To||BID Manager|
|Closing Date||27th November 2023|
Business Improvement Districts (BID) are worldwide and have been very successful in the UK over the last 25 years. There are 8 BIDs in Northern Ireland, 3 of which are in Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity to get a career foothold in a growing and innovative sector.
The Project Support and Administration Co-ordinator will support the BID Manager with campaigns, projects and events and general office and financial duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
|Campaigns & Events||– Oversee and contribute to the development of projects such as events, campaigns and marketing and also provide the administrative support of these. |
– Organise any event and marketing mail-outs etc.
– Oversee the operation of events providing on-site support as required.
|Communications||– Gather and coordinate the website content management e.g. event uploads and deliver content for social media channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc. updates |
– Communicating with businesses and other key stakeholders informing them of activities and to follow up enquiries raised by colleagues to businesses.
– Collate, produce and distribute a regular e-newsletters.
|Administration||– Maintenance and updating of the BID database, systems and documentation ensuring accurate records.|
– Dealing with general enquiries on BID levy payment and invoices.
– Accurate processing of purchase orders and sales invoices. Credit control.
– Organising and preparing for meetings, including Board meetings.
– Collate key performance indicators from various internal and external sources to assist with the evaluation e.g. project participation, social media analytics or post event surveys.
– Organising general mail outs.
– Communicating with businesses and other key stakeholders informing them of activities and following up enquiries.
– Represent Manager/Organisation when appropriate.
– To support the stakeholder management by; proactively engaging will all project stakeholders, at all levels; and manage the associated action trackers / minutes, including follow-ups; and attending ad hoc meetings as required.
– To understand and co-ordinate the delivery of contractual obligations to all stakeholders by; gaining familiarity with the contract documentation to assist with explanations and guidance.
Destination CQ BID is committed to providing the best possible service to the levy paying businesses, their employees as well as visitors and other stakeholders committed to the development of the Cathedral Quarter. To achieve this, we aim to ensure that the Project Support and Administration Coordinator has the standard of skills, knowledge and experience required to deliver to a high standard.
Education and Qualifications
Third level education or equivalent or three years relevant experience.
Experience and Knowledge (essential)
Experience of working for a BID or similar Business and/or not-for-profit organisation.
Experience of working in an administrative role or office environment.
Experience of working with a variety of stakeholders and communicating effectively with them.
Demonstrate an understanding of Marketing
Good understanding of Arts & Cultural sector
Experience of analysing and managing large sets of data.
Working knowledge of SAGE Accounts
Experience of Credit Control
Skills and Attributes
Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
A people person – ability to engage face to face.
IT skills particularly in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
Social media (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc) as well as website content management skills.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Good problem solving and analytical skills.
A can do attitude and common sense.
The ability to work under pressure and in a fast moving environment.
Determined and resilient.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we look forward to hearing from you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org