Cathedral Quarter BID’s popular Lunchtime Learning programme returns next month for its Autumn 2023 series.
The CQ BID initiative is aimed at supporting businesses, this year with experts guiding participants through some of the latest digital marketing platforms.
Organised by Andi Jarvis of Eximo Marketing, the upcoming sessions include:
- LL1 (6 September 23) – Instagram for SMEs, with Part Three Digital
- LL2 (13 September 23) – Making the most of TikTok, with Alan Wallace
- LL3 (20 September 23) – PR & Media Coverage, with Sinead Doyle
- LL4 (27 September 23) – LinkedIn, with two legal professional speakers
- LL5 (4 October 23) – AI in Marketing, with Marc Ellison
- LL6 (11 October 23) – Content Creation, with Noodlehorse Media
(Click each link above to book your FREE place!)
Each session is held from 12.30pm to 1.30pm in the Black Box (Hill Street) over 6 consecutive Wednesdays and a light lunch is provided.
Tickets are free for CQ BID members (we do check, so don’t try it on!) and £10 for everyone else.
Lunchtime Learning is brought to you by Destination CQ – the Cathedral Quarter’s Business Improvement District, working to improve the area for all its residents.