For over 10 years Steve (We Are the Foundation) has helped SME businesses to tell their brand stories and communicate with those that matter. Defining and developing brand propositions that inspire people to buy into a company’s purpose. With an insightful understanding of how to build enduring relationships between brands, their people, partners and their clients his goal is always to use design to support strategic business growth.
- Starting with the fundamentals - what is a brand?
- Why is a brand as important for SMEs as it is for a multinational?
- Why SMEs should invest in a brand for the long term
- Why you need a brand to attract great talent to your business
- A brand’s role in supporting business growth
- Where do I start – 5 things to think about when you’re considering a new brand