Are you thinking about introducing tendering into your business growth plans but don't know where to start?
This workshop is for business owner/managers and employees whose businesses are:
- Based in the Belfast City Council Area
- Employing fewer than 50 full time equivalent staff members.
During this workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the public sector and how it procures
- Understand the scale of the opportunities available and how to identify the right one for you
- Ascertain approaches to making bid/no bid decisions
- Be able to develop a tender roadmap
- Review what public sector customers want
- Pinpoint the critical elements of good tender writing and identify a range of critical considerations in writing a winning tender.
This workshop is aimed at SME, Micro Enterprises and Social Enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area and employing fewer than 50 people.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.