Don't miss out on potential procurement opportunities!
Public sector contracts have been an important source of income for companies during the pandemic and, as lockdown eases, the number of tenders being published will accelerate.
Here’s a sample of webinar content:
- mapping the public sector market
- insight into private sector supply chains that are tendered
- understanding the buying processes and how buying is changing
- the bid or no bid decision process – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
- tips on how to write a winning bid
- pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring of up to two days (14 hours) initially. You could use this time to:
- Get support with a live bid
- Register and learn to navigate tender websites including eSourcing, eTendersNI and eTenders.gov.ie
- Develop a bank of documents to use in upcoming tender opportunities
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and Government guidelines, mentoring will be delivered remotely through a combination of video conference meetings, off site document review, email and documentary feedback.
To register for this event go to Eventbrite.