In this session delegates will find out a little of the basics of LinkedIn. However, what this session will focus more on is the content, what should you share, how do you share, where do you find it and how can you use it to maximise your opportunities, get sales leads and raise the profile of yourself, your brand and/or your business.
This slide/video-based webinar is presented by publicist, journalist and commentator Tina Calder.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for over 20 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders during that time.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The basics of setting up and optimising your LinkedIn profile
- Types of content you can create on LinkedIn
- How to use hashtags effectively
- How to read the metrics
- Some best practices from Linkedin
- What kind of content people are looking for
- How to stand out from the crowd
- The importance of storytelling in a business setting
- My secrets to creating effective content
- Why headlines and subject titles matter - A LOT
- Using LinkedIn to supercharge your thought leadership strategy
We've set aside an hour and a half for this overview webinar which will help you start thinking about what you need to do to maximise and optimise the time you spend on the LinkedIn platform. There will be an opportunity to ask questions throughout.
Content Queen Tina will break down why LinkedIn should be a key part of your content strategy, how you can use it effectively and give you top tips, tricks and tools to be able to create great content today!
Northern Ireland's Content Queen, Tina Calder is a journalist and commentator of 20 years, a publicist of 12 and a multi-platform media professional. The Belfast entrepreneur owns publicity management agency Excalibur Press based in the city's Cathedral Quarter.
From travelling across the UK and Ireland as a showbiz reporter, publicist and tour manager to becoming an award winning business journalist, Tina uses her varied and colourful career experiences to deliver bespoke publicity and communications strategies.
To put it bluntly she'll show you how to get stuff done!