Business Strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study. This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive and compelling Business Case. The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, anyone can attend this training
- Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
- Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.