5th Feb 2021 in Business
Belfast City Council is offering a free mentoring support programme for Belfast-based SMEs to deal with the challenges or make the most of EU Exit opportunities.
Through the EU Exit Mentoring Support programme, expert mentors are available for topics, including:
- understanding customs, tariffs and taxation
- transport and logistics – avoiding delays and extra costs
- working with your supply chain so it delivers what you need
- people issues – employment and immigration rules
- managing your organisation and processes
- managing your cash and handling currency exchange issues
- making sure your products meet technical and legal standards
To be eligible for this programme, businesses must be:
- a small to medium-sized enterprise with less than 50 employees
How to apply
To apply for this programme, you should complete the online business registration form.
On the form, select ‘Seeking support for my current business’ and specify EU Exit Support in the text box when prompted for detail.