29th May 2020 in Business
Upgrade and improve your business acumen with a range of webinar and professional accreditation free to business and employees across Cathedral Quarter & Smithfield. Belfast City Council, Google Garage, Tourism NI amongst a range of partners delivering Business Support opportunities for SMEs in the City.
BELFAST CITY COUNCIL BUSINESS SUPPORT SERIES
As part of the commitment to business growth, Belfast City Council have recently announced a range of webinars to upskill around social media and the advertising reach of your digital channels.
THE SESSIONS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- 4 June: Keeping customers engaged with captivating content – giving guidance on keeping customers engaged and informed during COVID-19.
- 11 June: Using Facebook Ads to reach new customers – how to convert more people into paying customers.
- 18 June: Reach more customers with Google Ads – getting in front of customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours.
- 25 June: Making your website work – providing practical tips and guidance to turn a business website into a lead and sales generating machine.
FURTHER INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND HERE
FULLY FUNDED COURSES AT BELFAST METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Belfast Met is running free technical courses which are fully funded by the Department for the Economy (DfE) with courses commencing in June 2020:
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel 2016 Core
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel 2016 Core (Fast track)
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Word 2016 Core
- Cisco Cyber Security Essentials
- Microsoft MTA Security Fundamentals
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ENROLL FOR THE FULLY FUNDED COURSES CONTACT JAMES KERLIN AT BELFASTMET JKERLIN@BELFASTMET.AC.UK
TOURISM NI WEBINARS
Tourism NI have co-ordinated a series of tailored tourism and hospitality webinars bespoke to your business offering. These include;
- Managing digital content through the COVID 19 crisis (4th June, 2pm)
- CRM database management through the COVID 19 crisis (9th June, 2pm)
TO VIEW MORE DETAILS AND REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE
GOOGLE DIGITAL GARAGE – ONLINE TRAINING WEBINARS
GOOGLE DIGITAL GARAGE ARE OFFERING FREE TRAINING DELIVERED BY EXPERT TRAINERS. 60 MINUTE WEBINARS AIMED AT HELPING INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL BUSINESSES. THE CURRENT COURSE LIST ON OFFER IS BELOW:
- Build a CV & Write a Cover Letter
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Build your Personal Brand Online
- Started with Digital Advertising
- Get your Business Visible on Google
- Social Media Strategy
- Writing for Social Media
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER ATTENDANCE CLICK HERE.
At a time when there may be some business downtime or a change of pace to how your company operates, jump straight in to our back catalogue of Lunchtime Learning sessions for a refresh and recap across all things digital marketing and social media.
As part of our COVID-19 Business Support we’ve taken a look at some of the great free courses and training to avail of that can help you build and develop your skill-sets and your employees.