St George's Parish Church

St George's Parish Church

The oldest Anglican Church in use in the city of Belfast, there are records of worship on this site going back to the 13th century, when a 'Chapel of the Ford' stood here. This became the Corporation Church in the 17th century and the present church was built in the classical style in 1816.

105 High St, Belfast, County Antrim BT1 2AG
Contact: 028 9023 1275

Other Places Like This